What We Do
Advising at Oakes
Meet with us regularly to review your progress. During your first year, you should plan to see us at least once per quarter.
We can help you:
- Maneuver and navigate through the institution.
- Explore and decide on a major program of interest to pursue.
- Choose classes and create a two-year academic plan to qualify for a major.
- Access support services available across the campus.
- Find enriching opportunities, such as workshops regarding internships, study skills, time management or career planning, etc.
- Understand policies and requirements for graduation
- Discuss academic concerns.
- Figure out who to speak to when we can’t answer your questions.
Sara Radoff, Academic Preceptor
Danny Rodriguez, Academic Adviser
Travarus Fauntleroy, Academic Adviser